Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 2017 Fab Bag review & price in India



The January 2017 Fab Bag Review

Hey pretty ladies, 


So we are in 2017 and the weather is getting colder day by day. The first good thing of this year is receiving my firsFab Bag of this year so early. I received it on 3rd January which is really great. What's better than starting the year with this cute gift. I wanted to show it earlier but due to some electricity problems in my city, I am a bit late. Anyways, let’s have a look at the bag and the products inside.


My January 2017 Fab Bag Review & Price in India


This month's theme is 'Bring it On'. The bag is beautiful bright pink and the design is like a clutch. The quality is also better. Now the time is to find out what I got inside my January 2017 Fab Bag.

My January 2017 Fab Bag contains:


  • Manna Kadar Liplocked Priming Wand-J'Adore ( full size : Rs.1799/- )
  • O3+ Derma Fresh mask ( Full Size : 425/-)
  • MCaffeine Neem Caffeine Face wash ( Rs.449/- for 150 ml )
  • The   
  • The Nature's Co. Asiatic Centella Anti Aging Cream ( Rs.895/- for 50 ml )
  • Wella EIMI perfect me Lightweight BB lotion ( Rs.900/- for 100 ml )
Manna Kadar Liplocked Priming Wand-J'Adore

I really love that the Fab Bag team gives a chance to choose a product of your choice. When I was checking the options and was a bit confused as to what to choose. I wanted to choose Sugar Crayons because I had already used some shades of this range lip color and really loved them. But my heart fell in love with a brown nude shade of Manna Kadar lip crayon. Though it was a new brand for me but I totally loved the shade and finally chose that. It is a perfect nude shade that is perfect for all skin tones. I'll write a detailed review, very soon as I'm excited to try it out on my lips.

Also, read- My November 2016 Fab Bag
O3+ Derma Fresh Mask

This is the second favourite of January Fab Bag. It is a full size product and it works for skin brightening. As I have used this brand earlier and love it so this is another exciting product of this month that I want to use. This mask is suitable for all skin types.

MCaffeine Neem Caffeine Face wash

This is totally new brand for me. This is a sample size product but the quantity is sufficiant to see its effect. This face wash contains aloe Vega and taurines that is beneficial for the skin. I would love to try it out.

The Nature's Co. Asiatic Centella Anti Aging Cream

This is a well known brand. I have used so many products of this brand and found them impressive. If you haven't tried their products yet you can take a look at my reviews of The Nature's Co. I'm happy to get this anti aging cream in my January 2017 Fab Bag, because I haven't got the chance to try this cream yet.

Wella EIMI perfect me Lightweight BB lotion

Have you ever heard about a BB lotion for hair? The last sample of this month Fab Bag is really an exciting product from Wella. Actually this lotion is a hair styling lotion that not only protects your hair from the heat of styling tools but also repairs and moisturises it. It also adds shine and makes the hair silky and soft. I would love to give it a try though the quantity is quite less.

Finally...

Such an awesome bag with some great products. 1for makeup, 3 for skin and 1 for hair, what more one can expect from a monthly subscription box. I'm totally in love with January 2017 Fab Bag and recommend to my readers to subscribe it. Trust me, you won't regret it at all. You will get such exciting products for just INR 599. 



You can subscribe to the FabBag here :  http://www.fabbag.com/

Cost :

– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3 months subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription
– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription.  

Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig