Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Mitti Se Anti-Hairfall Oil Review, Price & Details

www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Mitti Se Anti Hair fall oil review and price/Indian beauty blogger
Mitti Se Anti-Hairfall Oil Review, Price & Details

Hey everyone,



I have been suffering from hair fall for last six months. I tried different products for getting rid of this problem but only a few products gave me a bit relief.  One of them was a  new brand  I tried, Mitti Se Anti-Hair fall Oil to get rid of this fall of my hair. Today I'm going to share my experience with Mitti Se Anti-Hair fall Oil.

What company says...
Stops hair fall, strengthens hair roots. Promotes new hair growth, enhances the quality of hair, nourishes and repairs dull and damaged hair. Fights dandruff. It has mind relaxing properties as it contains the essential oil of basil. A noticeable difference can be seen after a few applications. Regular usage (2 to 3 times a week) strengthens hair at the roots, makes hair look thick and shiny and gives a vibrant lusturous look. Bottle contains whole herbs - these can be re-used an additional time by re-filling sesame oil after oil finishes and placing in the sun for a few hours.
Benefit
Stops hair fall, strengthens hair roots

Promotes new hair growth, enhances the quality of hair, nourishes and repairs dull and damaged hair

Fights dandruff
It has mind relaxing properties as it contains the essential oil of basil.
Ingredients
Amla, Shikakai, Balchad (Musk Root), Charida (Lichen), Nagarmotha (Nutgrass), Harad (Chebula), Baheda (Belliric) soaked in Sesame (Til) Oil and essential oil of Indian Basil.100% Natural & Handmade, Free from Harmful Chemicals, No Animal testing, Vegetarian, No Added Preservatives, Colors, Fragrance.
How to use
Massage into hair roots (not necessary to use large quantity) and leave on for at least 1 hour. For best results leave on overnight. Use 2-3 times a week initially, then use can be lowered to 1-2 times per week. Use mild or natural, chemical-free shampoo. Suitable for use by 10 year olds or above.
In the mirror of my own experience
www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Mitti Se Anti Hair fall oil review and price/Indian beauty blogger
Mitti Se Anti-Hairfall Oil Review, Price & Details
www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Mitti Se Anti Hair fall oil review and price/Indian beauty blogger
Mitti Se Anti-Hairfall Oil Review, Price & Details
Mitti SE Anti- Hair fall Oil comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip open cap. The packaging is simple yet completely useful for travelling. 
The oil is brown in colour, it has a mild herbal fragrance that I love.
www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Mitti Se Anti Hair fall oil review and price/Indian beauty blogger

www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Mitti Se Anti Hair fall oil review and price/Indian beauty blogger
The oil is filled with herbs and you can see these herbs in the oil in the trans parent bottle. You can re-fill the bottle full of herbs with sesame oil after finishing the product. 
The texture of the oil is neither thick and greasy nor runny. It is quite light weight. It spreads so easily on the scalp.It's not sticky at all. 
I apply the oil twice a week. I take a small amount of my middle length hair and apply it all over the scalp with the pores of my fingers and give a .gentle massage I usually apply it overnight  for 15-20 minutes. It helps in improving the scalp’s blood circulation. I love the smell and light texture of this oil. It doesn't make my hair greasy or sticky but moisturises it well. I feel a good relaxed feeling with every application. It washes off easily from the hair because it is light in comparison of other oils. 
Coming to the effect, I can notice a visible change in my hair. The dryness of the hair has completely reduced. My hair looks soft and silky now, It has made my hair shiny, healthy and manageable. The best part of this oil is that it definitely reduced my hair fall. 
www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/Mitti Se Anti Hair fall oil review and price/Indian beauty blogger
 This hair oil has ingredients like pure amla and shikakai that helps in stimulating hair growth. Amla nourishes your hair from the root to tip and reduces hair fall. The other herbs in this oil are musk root, nutgrass, Harad (Chebula), Baheda (Belliric) soaked in Sesame (Til) Oil and essential oil of Indian Basil. All these ingredients help in hair growth and curing hairfall. The best thing about the product is that it is free from paraben and other harsh chemicals and the oil used is a combination of sesame oil and essential oil of Indian basil. Sesame helps in regaining the hair health, provides deep conditioning and nourishes the scalp, whereas Indian basil acts as a coolant and de-stresses the mind.
Good points

Travel-friendly packaging

Spread easily
Moisturises the hair very well
feels light on hair
Non-sticky formula
Lovely smell
Makes hair soft and healthy
Reduces hair fall
Control frizz
Bad points
Not available easily at the stores
Finally...
Overall, it's a good hair oil. I have finished one bottle recently and going to buy another one. I love the effect of this oil on my hair. hair oil  makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy. It gives my hair a nice texture and glossy finish.
It nourishes the hair very well. I'll recommend this oil to my readers. You can use it in every season due to its light consistency. It is a great hair oil for ladies looking for non-sticky anti hair fall oil.
PRICE-

INR 270 for 200 ml
 AVAILABILITY- 
Available at discount HERE
COB RATING-

4.7/5


Have you tried this anti hair fall oil?

Disclaimer-I got this product in a monthly subscription box but  all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig