Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 30, 2016

THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E FACIAL CLEANSING BAR REVIEW

THE BODY SHOP, THE BODY SHOP FACIAL CLEANSING BAR REVIEW
Hi beautiful ladies, This summer, I bought some skincare products from The Body Shop's Vitamin E range, I found a skin facial soap called The Body Shop's Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Bar. When I asked about that, the assistant of the shop told me that it's not a soap, it is a facial cleanser. She pointed out that it works great and will suit to my skin. I love using different kinds of skin products and this a new thing for me. I had already used some products from The Body Shop Vitamin E range so I thought why not I give it a try. 
What company says...
A vegetable-based soap that lathers onto the skin to leave it feeling cleansed, lightly moisturised, soft and refreshed.
Ingredients
THE BODY SHOP, THE BODY SHOP FACIAL CLEANSING BAR REVIEW
In the mirror of my own experience 
THE BODY SHOP, THE BODY SHOP FACIAL CLEANSING BAR REVIEW
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Bar comes in a very simple packaging like a soap. The pink outer covering that is similar to the other products of The Body Shop's Vitamin E range in color and design. The bar is very much like its cover light pink in color. 
THE BODY SHOP, THE BODY SHOP FACIAL CLEANSING BAR REVIEW
 It has a strange smell, I can't exactly describe but not very pleasant.I was quite excited to try it on my skin at the first time. It lather well and cleanses the skin very well. But unfortunately, this was not for normal/dry skin like me. It made my skin drier tight. I used it two-three times and then realized that it's not for my skin type. It can work great for oily and combination skin. Although the company claims it for normal to dry skin that is untrue. It stings the eyes badly so should be used carefully. The good part of this cleansing bar is that spite of lather well, it lasts for a long time.
THE BODY SHOP, THE BODY SHOP FACIAL CLEANSING BAR REVIEW
Good points
Cleanses the skin very well
 Removes all the dirt and impurities and makes the skin clean
 Controls the oil of the skin and makes it oil free
 Lasts long
 Reasonable price
Bad points
Makes my skin drier 
Stings the eyes 
Not for normal and dry skin
Finally...
Overall my experience was not good with this product. This cleansing bar is a part of The Body Shop's Vitamin E range so it should be suitable for normal/dry skin but unfortunately it's not. Oily and combination skin girls can try it but still it's not a must-have product.
PRICE-
INR 295
 AVAILABILITY- 
Available at The Body Shop's outlets and
 website.
COB RATING-
3/5
Have you used The Body Shop's Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Bar?
Disclaimer- Product purchased by me and all opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig