Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2016

VLCC Orange & Waterlilly Peel off Mask Review Price in India



By Shanaya (skin type - Combination)
Hey guys,
I'm here again but this time, not with a face wash review...haha. I know you all have read some of my face wash reviews till now but today I'm with a peel off face mask that I have been using for a month and more. This is the VLCC Orange & Waterlilly Peel of Mask. I love VLCC skincare products so I bought this peel off mask without any hesitation. Let's check out what is my opinion about this mask.

What company says...

This revitalising peel-off mask is specifically formulated to give blemish free and flawless skin, free of imperfections. Enriched with orange oils it removes dead cells, detoxifies pores and balances skin’s natural moisture levels giving it thorough protection from harmful environmental factors while waterlily revitalizes ageing skin giving it intense moisturization and leaving skin feeling revitalized and flawless.

Ingredients

Orange oil, waterlily extract, Aloevera Extract, strawberry extract

In the mirror of my own experience 

VLCC Orange & Waterlily Peel of Mask comes in a white and green  colored tube packaging with a grey colored flip open cap. The packaging is okay, it is handy and light weight. You can carry it along easily while traveling. It is a gel like pack that is light pink in color. The mask has a strong but lovely smell. It's like fresh oranges, that I love. However, it will feel a bit strong for those who have sensitive noses and like fragrance-free products.
The consistency is neither thick nor thin, it is apt to spread on the skin easily. I need a generous amount to cover my face and neck. I apply a thin layer of this mask because a thick layer always takes a lot of time to dry. It spreads evenly on the skin. I feel a sensation just after the application but it goes away in a few seconds. I keep this mask for 15-20 minutes and then peel it off. It is easy to peel off. 
Now coming to the effect, it makes my skin bright and radiant instantly. It cleans out the pores and gives a nice glow. My skin feels fresh,clean glowing but the disappointing thing is that the effect doesn't last for long. Besides, it didn't do any noticeable job on blemishes as it claims. I think it's a good face mask for weekend deep cleansing routine.



Good points
Spreads evenly
Easy to peel off
Makes my skin bright and glowing instantly
Travel-friendly packaging
Cleans out the pores

Bad points
Only key ingredients are mentioned
Strong smell
Doesn't work on blemishes as it claims

Finally...

Finally, I'm not much impressed with this mask. It's a good but an ordinary peel off mask. There is nothing special in this product. I was expecting something more from a VLCC product but anyways, you can try it if you want a peel off mask for deep cleaning and an instant brightness. I'll not recommend it if you need a mask that gives a long lasting effect. 

PRICE-
INR 275

AVAILABILITY- 
Available in departmental stores & online as well

COB RATING-
3.5/5


Have you used VLCC Orange & Waterlilly Peel of Mask? What do you think about it?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig