Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Ombre shirt | OOTD

Ombre shirt dress, wsdear, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty


Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm back with an outfit post wearing my current favourite ombre shirt tunic. It's actually more of a shirt dress but as it a short one, I decided to wear it with a pair of ripped jeans. This ombre shirt is from wsdear, an online fashion store, already introduced a couple of times on the blog (here). 

As soon as I saw it on the website, I fell in love with the colours, they are absolutely perfect for summers. Half of it is in a sea green colour while the bottom half is white. The combination is very beautiful. I can wear it with white or black denims as well. The material is very fine, much better than what I was expecting because it's pretty inexpensive(only $19). I completed my outfit with tan accessories like this new pair of wedges which will be featured somewhere else very soon. 

What do you think about this outfit? Now I am very excited to check out more ombre stuff in different combinations. 
Ombre shirt dress, wsdear, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Ombre shirt dress, wsdear, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty












I'm wearing-

Ombre shirt- wsdear

Jeans- Only (Similar HERE)
Wedges- Amiclubwear
Shades- Van Huesen (Similar HERE, HERE)
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig