Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Glowing summer makeup look


Hi everyone,

I'm sure you must have noticed that I am posting every single day this week. I have so much pending & I want to get over with lots of work on time. It's quite hectic but has to be done. Coming on to today's post, in summers, I usually like to keep my makeup as minimal as possible. I don't want to look overdone in terms of my makeup which is why I usually opt for this kind of look.
It's a fresh, glowing summer makeup that is easy to do & makes me look radiant even on hot & humid days. The breakdown has been listed below.





Products used

Face
The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation
Rouge Bunny Rouge Imperceptible Powder
Nudestix Concealer
Illamasqua Radiance Veil
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter
Sleek Makeup Bronze Block
Lancome Blush Subtil palette

Eyes
PAC Auto Eye Kohl
NYX Vinyl Liquid eyeliner
Highlighter used on Brow bone
Mac Impeccable brow pencil
Sleek Makeup falsies
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

Lips
MAC Cherish lipstick

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig