Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Natural handmade soaps from Soap Factory

Natural handmade soaps from Soap Factory

I have always loved natural, organic products. When it comes to soaps, I can never say no to handmade variants. A few months back, I came across an Indian soap brand called Soap Factory. The owner was kind enough to provide me with some soaps from her collection. If you are following me on Instagram, I had shared a pic of these soaps expressing how cute & adorable they looked. Finally, I'll be sharing my experience with these soaps.

Ingredients- 

Oil: Coconut & olive
Shea and coco butter
Colors used are completely safe
No extra SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) or parabens used
Safe for baby skins as well


In the mirror of my own experience 



When I opened my package, I was certain that these were the cutest things I had ever come across. All the soaps are in different shades of yellow, green, pink etc and they have the most adorable shapes like that of a shell, a kind of boat & other arbitrary shapes. The very next day I tried of these in my bath and was really impressed with the results. As the soaps are completely natural, they don't lather as much as the other soaps do. However, that doesn't cause any inconvenience. I had first used them in the month of February when it was cold enough to make the skin annoyingly dry after a bath. To my surprise, these soaps did not dry my skin too much which was really impressive. 

All the bars contain essential oils, shea butter and other natural ingredients which are useful for the skin. These ingredients also impart the soaps their heavenly fragrance. Most of them smell identical and I am totally obsessed with their scent. The fragrance is not very strong, just perfect to relax the mind and please the nose.



So lovely is the smell that you can keep it somewhere close to your bed to feel the magical aroma before falling asleep. One bar, for example the lime yellow one lasted for more than a month which makes them an economical choice as well.



Their price range starts from 50rs for a bar of 75gms. However, prices may vary depending upon the size and shape of soaps. They also make customised soap hampers for various occasions like baby showers, return gifts, V-day gifts etc.





I highly recommend you all to order a few variants from Soap Factory to experience the magic of these soaps!

You can visit the store- 
210/D, Saurabh building
Dr Ambedker Road
Opposite to Kapol Nivas
Near Vijaya Bank, Matunga
Mumbai 19


Connect with Soap Factory- Facebook | Instagram

Don't forget to enter my International Fashion giveaway- HERE
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig