Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2016

BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave in Cream-Review

BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave in Cream-Review

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend! I've got some shopping to do today so will be updating you all with a quick review on a hair product that I'm currently using- BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave in Cream


It is a sort of leave in hair conditioner cream that helps the hair adjust according to the weather, leaving it smooth and frizz-free.



What company says...

This versatile cream ensures your hair looks great, however hot,dry or humid it gets out there. It enhances natural movement,smoothens and leaves you in charge, whatever the weather.
Ingredients


BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave in Cream-Review, Price in India

In the mirror of my own experience

Packaging




The BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave in Cream comes in a sturdy black bottle with everything printed on it. It is not too heavy so you can even travel with it. The product comes out with a pump mechanism which makes it very convenient and hygienic. 


Application & Effect

BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave in Cream-Review, Price in India

As instructed, I apply this hair cream after washing my hair with the BBlunt Full on Volume Shampoo. I take a small amount into my palms and apply it on the mid length first and then on the ends of my damp hair.It spreads nicely and doesn't make the hair sticky or greasy at all. 


Once my hair dries naturally, it looks smoother and glossier. In winters, my hair becomes really dry like my skin and it does require some hair serums or frizz control creams. After using this leave in cream regularly for over a month, I have noticed a slight change in my hair texture. However, it doesn't do any wonders to the hair. It's much like a regular conditioner in a different format. Like other BBlunt products, this too claims to protect from heat styling damage. So, before blow drying the hair, you can surely apply this in your hair. 




Good points

Leaves hair smooth and frizz free for some time.

Sturdy and stylish packaging.
Easy to use.
Also available in a travel-friendly 50 g size.
Does not make the hair greasy or sticky.
Spreads evenly.
Protects from heat-styling damage.

Bad points

The effect is not long-lasting

Contains chemicals.

Finally...

I have mixed feelings for this product. I do love using it every now and then but the fact that it does not show long lasting results is disappointing. It has a lot of chemicals that may not suit everyone's hair. You can buy the mini bottle to give this a try!

PRICE-

INR 450


 AVAILABILITY-

Available at a low price- HERE

COB RATING-

3/5


Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig