Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

FAB BAG November 2015- Review

FAB BAG November 2015- Review, Fab Bag review, Indian beauty blogger

Hey everyone,
I'm here with the details of my November 2015 Fab Bag. I received this bag in the first week of the month itself which was really quick! Good work team! So let's find out if the Fab Bag was as impressive the delivery service.

November 2015 Fab Bag Review

FAB BAG November 2015- Review, Fab Bag review, Indian beauty blogger

The Fab Bag November 2015 comes in a black self-designed bag. It's simple but quite a spacious bag. The theme of this month is 'Up Your Game- The Expert Game' and they have introduced a new makeup brand, Lollipops Paris. 
My November 2015 Fab Bag contains 4 products-

FAB BAG November 2015- Review, Fab Bag review, Indian beauty blogger

Seasoul Dead Sea Minerals Massage Candle
Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night Cream 
Lollipops Paris Matte Concealer
Just Herbs Elixir Facial Serum 



Also Read- My October Fab Bag 2015

Seasoul Dead Sea Minerals Massage Candle



The first Item in the November Fab Bag is a full sized massage candle which is added with 100% pure dead sea minerals and vitamins in it. I love its soothing fragrance. I have never used such product before (although I am familiar with aromatic candles, thanks to this one) so it's a new and exciting product of this month. I'm going to try this candle and would love to share my experience with my readers.
Cost- INR 300 for 50 ml



Lollipops Paris Matte Concealer



The second item from this month Fab Bag is a concealer. This concealer is from a new brand Lollipops Paris. The shade I got is 'Light beige' that is perfect for my skin tone. It's a liquid concealer which claims to hide skin imperfection with a smooth and matte finish.The outer packaging is simple and cute. I'll write a full review after using this concealer very soon.

Cost- INR 800 for 5.5 ml

Just Herbs Elixir Facial Serum 



I chose this facial serum from the options that I was given. I selected this product  as I wanted to use at least two bottles of this serum to test the results. (got this earlier, in my September Fab Bag)& also because I did not find a better choice in the given options.

Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night Cream 



The last and fourth item is a sample sized night cream. The cream claims to fade dark spots and helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. I would love to give it a try. The texture is quite thick and seems good for winter. 

Cost- INR 195 for 15 g.


Finally...

FAB BAG November 2015- Review, Fab Bag review, Indian beauty blogger

This month's Fab Bag surely failed to impress me. Firstly, I was disappointed with the limited & repetitive skincare products choices. Secondly, there were all boring products included in the bag including the concealer. And thirdly, there were just 4 items in the bag.The candle was the only interesting product. I really wish they will add some jewellery items or colourful nail paints in the upcoming bags. 

FAB BAG November 2015- Review, Fab Bag review, Indian beauty blogger

You can subscribe to the FabBag here :  http://www.fabbag.com/

Cost :
– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3 month subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription

– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription.  
Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig