Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block LIGHT Review, Photos & Swatches



If you are a regular reader of COB, You you must be aware of my love of Sleek Makeup products. Today's review features the Sleek Makeup Bronze Block which has been one of my loyal makeup friends for long!

What company says...

Get that sun-kissed glow all year-round! This highly versatile bronzer combines four complementary shades for a swirl that gives you a natural radiant complexion.

The darker shades can be used alone to enhance a tan, while the lighter shades alone can naturally illuminate skin
The subtle shimmer particles and the beautiful pink hue add a refreshed glow to the skin
Long-lasting velvety smooth texture
Blends effortlessly on all skin tones

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block LIGHT Review, Photos & Swatches, best drugstore bronzer review & swatches, beauty and makeup, how to contour with Sleek Makeup Bronze Block, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Ingredients

Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Petrolatum, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain Mica (CI 77019) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)Red 6(CI 15850)Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) Iron Oxides (CI 77491)Iron Oxides (CI 77492)Iron Oxides (CI 77499)Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

How to use Bronze Block

Apply using a powder brush, either individually or by swirling the four shades together, depending on your desired result. Sweep sparingly to build up to the tone desired across the forehead, cheeks and chin.
Bronze Block is perfect for emphasising your natural bone structure. Apply with a powder brush to the tops of your cheekbones and above your brows to contour and sculpt.
The pink hue can be used alone as a blush.

Shades available

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block is available in two shades known as LIGHT and DARK. Very clear with their names,  the LIGHT variant consists of lighter shades and the DARK block consists of deeper shades.

In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block LIGHT Review, Photos & Swatches, best drugstore bronzer review & swatches, beauty and makeup, how to contour with Sleek Makeup Bronze Block, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block comes in a black outer box on which you can see the bronze shades and get an idea of the shades you are going to get inside. Inside the box the Bronze Block encased in sturdy black case. The case flips open and when you open the case you get the lovely bronze blocks in four shades. The case has a built-in mirror that is very useful. The packaging is fabulous, not very luxury, but simple, classy and sturdy. It's completely travel-friendly and can be carried in your handbag easily. 

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block LIGHT Review, Photos & Swatches, best drugstore bronzer review & swatches, beauty and makeup, how to contour with Sleek Makeup Bronze Block, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Shades


Two paler brown shades, one slightly dark brown shade and one is lovely pink in shade. I really love how versatile it is with the shades. The shades are not very deep and are perfect for light contouring. 


Sleek Makeup Bronze Block LIGHT Review, Photos & Swatches, best drugstore bronzer review & swatches, beauty and makeup, how to contour with Sleek Makeup Bronze Block, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Texture & Pigmentation

The texture of each square of powder is soft, smooth and silky. The three brown shades have completely matte in the finish while the pink one has a very subtle shimmer. All shades are decently pigmented and are really ideal for contouring.

Application & Effect

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block (LIGHT) Review, Photos & Swatches, Best drugstore bronzer, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

The pale brown shades are perfect for my skin tone. I never found such a perfect bronzer for my skin. Trust me, NEVER! I have a lot of bronzers in my vanity case, but this one is always in my hand while doing makeup. I use the pale brown shades as a contour with my Rouge Bunny Rouge setting brush. Whenever I want a matte finish in my makeup I swirl my brush on these two pale brown squares. Usually, I use these two shades a lot. But when I want slight sheen on my face, I move my brush within the two pale brown square and the pink square ( I avoid the dark block because it's too dark for my skin tone). With these three I get a gorgeous slight shimmer, pale bronze effect. I apply the pink block as a blush sometimes and I really love this pretty pink blush that gives me a natural and healthy glow. This Bronze Block is so multifaceted. I always love using the pale shades on their own as a contour. They define my face very well. With the combination of three shades ( Two pale brown and the pink one) I get a flash glamorous effect that I love. The Bronze Block is such an amazing, soft, velvety bronzer which applies and blends so bea to the skin and isn’t too orange or muddy looking either. 

Good points

Lovely and sturdy packaging
Travel friendly
All shades are very versatile and useful
Velvety and smooth texture
All shade are decently pigmented
Easy to apply
Blends like a dream
All shades give amazing effect
Reasonable price
Very versatile product


Sleek Makeup Bronze Block (LIGHT) Review, Photos & Swatches, Best drugstore bronzer, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty
2-3 swipes swatches of the Sleek Makeup Bronze Block
Sleek Makeup Bronze Block (LIGHT) Review, Photos & Swatches, Best drugstore bronzer, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty
Mixed three shades except the dark brown one 
Bad points

Nothing

Finally...


Sleek Makeup Bronze Block (LIGHT) Review, Photos & Swatches, Best drugstore bronzer, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty
I've used Pale Brown as bronzer & a touch of pink as  blush
Finally, I'm in love with the Sleek Makeup Bronze Block, I love how multi-talented this bronzer is. It has four useful shades that their job,brilliantly. I think the pale brown shades are the palest most perfect bronzer shades I’ve ever seen. They are perfect for my pale skin tone. The pink shade with slight sheen gives a great effect when mixed with the two. I can apply it as a blush in a hurry. The dark block can work as eye shadow and eyebrow filler sometimes. So they all have their own utility and work. This product is wonderful and completely worth a try. It could work as a contour, bronzer, eyebrow filler and blush all in one. I think the Sleek Bronzer in light is absolutely perfect for those with pale skin or even for bronzer newbies as it’s so easy to apply.The ‘dark’ shade of the bronzer is worth trying if you have dark skin tone. Highly recommended to all!

PRICE-
$11.49

 AVAILABILITY- 
Available at sleekmakeup's website-HERE

COB RATING-

5/5

Have you tried Sleek Makeup Bronze Block?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig