Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2015

BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo- Review & price in India

BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo for Instant freshness- Review & price in India, best dry shampoo in India, Indian beauty Blogger, Chamber of Beauty

To be honest, I had never tried a dry shampoo. I had heard a lot about this magical method but never felt the need to try one. Actually the texture of my hair is normal/dry and I shampoo my hair twice a week and it stays in quite a good condition. But this time I got a chance to test a dry shampoo from BBlunt. After testing this shampoo, my view has totally changed. I realized how important it is to have a dry shampoo for myself. Today I'm here my experience with a dry shampoo from BBlunt- the very popular BBLunt Back To Life Dry Shampoo

What company says...

Instant freshness is now a spray away. This dry shampoo (no water required) does a smooth job of absorbing excess grease and grime and revamps your hair in seconds. Don’t leave home without it.  Specially created for Indian hair.
Ingredients

LPG, Ethyl Alcohol,Rice Starch, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Dicocoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulphate, Propylene glycol and Parfum.

BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo for Instant freshness- Review & price in India, best dry shampoo in India, Indian beauty Blogger, Chamber of Beauty

How to use

Shake well before use. Hold can in an upright position, six inches away from the hair and spray evenly, close to the roots. Leave on for two minutes. Massage and brush thoroughly.

In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging

BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo comes in silver colored bottle with a transparent lid. The packaging is good, it's handy and travel-friendly. Can be kept in the bag easily. 

BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo for Instant freshness- Review & price in India, best dry shampoo in India, Indian beauty Blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Application & Effect

I tried BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo first time when I went to Mussoorie with my family recently. The weather was cold there and I suffered from a cold after a few days of my holiday. I couldn't shampoo because of my illness. My kids were so impatient to go out for an outing. I couldn't refuse them but then I noticed that my hair was not in good condition by then and there was no way I could step out without a hair wash and I had no time to shampoo it. Then I thought about this dry shampoo. I sprayed the shampoo all over my roots. Then I threw my hair down and sprayed some more. In the end, I sprayed some shampoo along the length inside. and I saw there was a thin layer of white dust all over. That was quite funny to see my hair in this condition, but as I knew about the use of baby powder to lock oily scalp so I didn't care about it. Then I massaged my hair gently with the fingers tip as I usually massaged for shampooing or oiling in my hair. After massaging a few minutes, the white powder was disappeared completely. I was amazed to see that my hair was looking fresh and ready to go. There was a mild fragrance in my hair that I loved. I noticed a smooth and glossy effect on my hair. My hair was soft and dry. There was not much volume, but my hair was not too limp. I really really loved the effect I got from it. Even though nothing can beat well-shampooed hair but this product worked wonders!

Lasting power

That day we were roaming the whole day and I was completely happy with my hair. When I came back I noticed that my hair started to weigh down slightly. But I knew that was a long lasting experience. I think it'll last for 4-5 hours easily if you have a greasy scalp. I tested using BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo at home and found that it lasts till I wash my hair the next day so the lasting power is also strong.

BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo for Instant freshness- Review & price in India, best dry shampoo in India, Indian beauty Blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Good points

Travel-friendly packaging
Smells pleasant
Easy to use
Gives a smooth, dry  and fresh look to hair instantly
Lasts for about 6 hours easily
Reasonable price
Easily available online

Bad points

White powdery effect looks messy, but it goes away after massaging the hair
Has a lot of chemicals so should not be used regularly.

Finally...

I'm very happy with my first experience with a dry shampoo. It's my first bottle, but I know it'll not be the last one. I'll need to use it even more in the chilly weather when washing hair is a pain and then this dry shampoo will prove a saviour. Though I wish it could give my hair some volume too but considering its price I don't think I can get anything better than this. I really love BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo and highly recommend it to my readers. 

PRICE-


INR 550 for 125 ml.

 AVAILABILITY- 

Available HERE & HERE

COB RATING-

4/5

Have you used the BBlunt Back to Life Dry Shampoo? Which dry shampoo do you use?

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig