Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Printed pants with red top- OOTD


Printed pant with red top- OOTD title=

Hey lovely ladies,

While going through the various picture folders I came across this look, and guess what, they date right back to 2013...not as ancient as you might be expecting :p But no surprises, I wasn't impressed with the picture quality at that time and no wonder, they were taken on a wet gloomy day. However, when I came across them a couple of days back I felt this makes for a great spring outfit, doesn't it? Comfortable floral bottoms and a red top to pair with- this will certainly make you stand out in the crowd!

To add a little bling, I added some gold accessories and back sequined heels! What do you think about this look?


printed pant with red top

printed pant with red top

printed pant with red top


printed pant with red top

printed pant with red top

I'm wearing

Pants - F21
Top- StalkByLove


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig