Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, April 13, 2015

All in the tights- OOTD

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

Tights form a major part of my OOTDs, as you might have noticed. I find them very comfortable and most importantly they add a unique touch to the looks. Winters are the best of excuses to put on some warm pairs of tights while spring and autumn are no different. In summers, at times I prefer going for finer pairs usually nude colour. So I'm sure you can make out what an essential part of my closet, tights are.

Lately, I had been looking for some unique pairs of tights because the ones I own are quite simple and plain. A couple of months back I came across Tia Tights, an online store selling a beautiful collection of designer tights.

Patterned tights from Tia Tights


I was really happy to have found such a store and was excited to try out a couple of pairs. The ones featured in this outfit are grey coloured with black geometric patterns! It's a fabulous alternative to the everyday black pairs. The material is of superior quality and just by looking at it you be assured about their long-lasting and non-degradable qualities!

The weather's been very unpredictable this spring so I couldn't skip putting on a denim jacket over this black skater dress.
I completed the look with a cross body bag and tan flats.

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights


outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

outfit of the day featuring Tia tights

I'm wearing:

Dress- OASAP (old)
Tights- Tia tights
Flats- Aldo
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig