Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, February 23, 2015

It's never too late to wear Christmas Sweaters

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

I always find these kind of Christmas sweaters very cute and chic! I mean those reindeer and snowflakes with the red and blue colour combination, doesn't it look so charming?!

Surprisingly I had none such sweater in my closet till a couple of months back, when I finally decided to order one from OASAP. It's a lovely round neck colour block sweater that will add a very appealing touch to your outfit. Pair it with jeans, pants, pencil skirts or as I did in my look, over a denim dress. As I wanted to make this look more comfortable and streetstyle, I slipped into these sneakers, which are another newin from Pinkbasis (check out my previous post)! They are super comfie and the little elevation makes it a perfect pair to put on when you are in a  mood of putting those sky high heels aside!

Hope you like this outfit! Do scroll down for my picks of best-dressed on the Oscars 2015 red carpet!

Sneakers from Pinkbasis

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd



Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd



Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd
Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

Christmas sweater from OASAP, ootd

I'm wearing:

Sweater- OASAP
Sneakers- Pinkbasis

Oscars best dressed
Keira looked charming in that flowy floral dress from Valentino while Cate Blanchett certainly stole the show with that gorgeous black dress. Accessories- a turquoise choker necklace by Cate and an embellished headband by Keira- adorned their looks on the red carpet! 
Oscars best dressed
The gorgeous Emma Stone chose the perfect beaded Ellis Saab dress for her red carpet look while Rosamund Pike played it safe in that red floral dress with a leg slit!

Oscars best dressed
JLo's dreamy  red carpet gown was another show stopper for me! Although it had an extreme cleavage but the overall look came out so well! 
These are of course, my personal views ( And I am so, so glad Eddie won!!!), I would love to know about your picks!! 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig