Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Weekend Manicure- Playing with colours and glitter!


Hey everyone, 

The weekend's here and so is my Weekend Manicure! As the month of Muharram is going on these days, I can't paint my nails. But I wanted to share with you all one of my previous manicures which I did share on IG a couple of weeks back. It involves the combination of blue and green with glitter sprinkled over the random patterns that I made with the blue nailcolour. 


It's a lovely manicure to have on your nails that is noticeable, glittery and something worth a compliment! What more does any girl want? 





Enjoy the weekend! 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig