Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pink with gray!!!


If you come to think of a pure Indian outfit, the first thing that comes to your mind is a saree! The fact is that I don't wear a saree- hardly once a year, or sometimes not even that- and therefore, I'm not an expert at draping it- just the kind of "better than bad". Coming on to today's outfit, I was send this piece from jomso.com- an online store selling all kinds of ethnic clothing worldwide! You have been introduced to this store before as well- HERE.
They have a vast collection of extremely beautiful designer sarees, designer lehngas & suits & it was really kind of them to send me something of their own choice! Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the "pink & gray" combo, but I did like the rose motifs on the pink part! This combination might just look appealing to many women so if you are one such, you can surely get this for yourself!You can check out their collection to buy sarees online!















I'm wearing

Saree - Jomso

Hope you like it!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig