Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New in: Pink & Purple heels

Quite recently, I'd posted my "flats" wishlist from lovelyshoes.net. Very trues to its name, this website has an enormous collection heels, flats, boots & all kinds of shoes! Helpless as I get, when it comes to heels, I picked two extremely beautiful & chic pairs! Before featuring them in an outfit post, I wanted to share a few close ups of these beauties with everyone. That'll do full justice to their beauty!

The "Mary Jane" pumps, as they call these, are certainly the most beautiful pair of purple heels that i've ever seen! They are just perfect in every sense- comfort, design, colour or rather the colour combination I should say & style, the best you can get in a single pair. I hope that gives you an idea how much I love them!
Price- $14.42, MUST BUY- HERE


On the other hand, the bubblegum pink ones  are so pretty & chic! The color is well-suited for spring/summer & if you are a fan of pink heels, these are a must have! Very reasonable priced at $10.42 you can buy them- HERE


I had an amazing experience shopping at lovelyshoes for such 'lovely shoes'...so strongly recommended!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig