Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, February 3, 2014

New boots with flaming red coat!






The weather here is crazy, it's crazy windy somedays, somedays it's hot and somedays it's like you're in Alaska. But in the day during 10 to 3 pm the sun shines like gold and it's really feels relaxing. I took some advantage of the sunny day and captured some pics for my new outfit post. You can see the golden sun rays in some pictures. I took 2 basic pieces, a deep green plaid top and light blue jeans and added two new interesting pieces- my new red coat from Romwe and my new boots from rosewholesale to add colour . These boots are super comfortable  and really gorgeous! My red coat is so warm and chic. I loved how they both have given a great effect to a simple outfit. I grabbed  my favorite black handbag to finish the look.
















I'm wearing:

Red coat - Romwe
Boots - Rosewholesale
Jeans - SOS
Bag - OASAP


Hope you like it!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig