Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 17, 2014

Pink & purple ( Makeup look)


Hi my sweet friends, 
It's just another freezing day out here and I'm feeling to lazy to post any reviews or OOTDs.But don't worry, I've come up with something as interesting :)  It's been too long since I showed you a makeup look  so I hope you'll like this post.









FACE

Ellis Faas skin Vail foundation
Revlon Photoready concealer
Revlon PhotoReady powder

Cheek
Blush from NYX The Crimson Amulet Collection 

Eyes
Sleek Brow Kit on brows
 Lavender purple from Sleek Make-Up Celestial Palette 
Au Natural deep plum from Sleek Makeup i-Divine Showstoppers Palette
Maybelline Colossal Kajal on upper lash line and waterline 
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara

 Lips
NYX Round lipstick Blush


Have a nice weekend!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig