Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Camo & Blue


There are times when you need to dress up in a hurry, look stylish & not over done at the same time....today's look is based on the same.

I wore my favorite blue jeans which is really very comfortable for summers due to its soft denim fabric for the summer. I paired it with this lovely dull green shirt which is super comfortable in this season. I really love this shirt and its sophisticated design. The fabric of this shirt as light weight as feather and really soft. The gold details look really fabulus with this camo green shirt!
I finished my look with a lovely pendent and minimal natural makeup on my face. 


It just took me around 20 minutes to get into this attire and personally, I feel it has everything in it! What do you say?










 
 

I'm wearing

Shirt- Ellison via  Seekers Of Style(Out of stock at the moment)
Denim jeans- Zara
Shoes- Milanoo
Bag- OASAP
Necklace- Invuu 

Hope you like this simple but comfy outfit! 


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig