Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Almost time....(Must read post)

I'm sure most of you must be aware that GFC is gonna perish very soon, July to be more accurate.
In a span of 2-3 years I was fortunate enough to have more than 2000 followers on Chamber of Beauty. However, I would love to have your further support and we bloggers and all the readers are lucky enough to have a great alternative to stay tuned with all the updates of our favorite blogs!




BLOGLOVIN, that comes to our rescue....I'm sure you know about it by now..very convenient & very similar to the old GFC!

Now you can simply import the blogs you follow through GFC to bloglovin in just a matter of minutes!

A humble request to all my GFC followers to follow me on BLOGLOVIN....would love to have your support! Looking forward to that!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig