Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

LBS & Denim Jacket


LBD S...yeah, I'm talking about a little black skirt, which I believe is as important in one's wardrobe as an LBD! Got this beautiful black leather skirt from Flower Child Clothing, remember the store from where I got the chic rose trim blouse, this skirt is another of my favorites from there!



I paired it up with a chic plain white top from CICHIC...the best thing about it is the wavy edged borders, it gives such a beautiful effect to something as basic as a simple white tee.
I also put on this classic denim jacket from Zovi! This is another wardrobe essential, in fact one can never have enough of denim jackets! They add such a great touch to any outfit no matter what you pair them with. Blue denim is no doubt evergreen and suits everyone's fancy..isn't it!?

On a whole, you will notice this look is composed of some of the very basic wardrobe essentials- denim jacket, white tee, LBS, classic high heeled black pumps, a signature Celine bag or a dupe (as in my case). However, to add a slight pop of color, I accessorized it with a colorful charm necklace from ZOVI.

Hope you enjoy scrolling through! 

















I'm wearing:

Denim Jacket- ZOVI
Top- Cichic
Leather skirt- Flower Child clothing
Heels- wholesale-dress.net (Details HERE
Necklace- ZOVI

What do you think about this look? 



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig