Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Manicure using Illamasqua Phallic!

It's a lovely Sunday, the weather is quite pleasant here. So this week for the Sunday manicure I applied my current favorite nail paint Phallic from Illamasqua. This is the most beautiful shade from my nail varnish collection  and I've always loved Illamasqua nail varnishes because they have amazing quality and finish. Although you have to spend a little high amount but you get an outstanding quality and a good quantity as well. This one is not only with a beautiful shade but also great in quality. I love its applicator which makes the application very easy. I applied just two coat of the paint and the effect you can see is beautiful...isn't it?
Another special quality of Illamasqua nail varnishes is that they don't take much time to dry up.
Apart from that, the lasting power is really impressive. Last time it lasted about one week on my nails without any ugly patches which is truly remarkable!!











SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig