Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day outfit: Black with a kiss of fuchsia



It's said that LOVE is everywhere in the air these days...do you feel it? Personally I don't believe in a special day for love or something like that. I think that if you have some feelings for anyone, you should always love and care for him/her. Anyways these are my thoughts but millions of people believe in this day so today is an outfit for this special day.
Black is always my favorite color for any special day so I wore my favorite black skirt with black jacket with gold detailing. I wanted to make this look a bit special so I gave this black outfit a kiss of hot pink. Deep pink in between pink and fuchsia, so I took my favorite pink bag and pink heels and finished this look with touch of pink and smokey makeup.

I love this jacket with dull gold details from Seekers of Style!

Paired it up with a gorgeous bag from StalkBuyLove! It looks soo pretty...I feel this is the best bag in my collection! It's spacious, chic & the pink color with gold details looks fabulous!! This bag is surely a versatile one which can go with western as well as traditional outfits! Priced at a nominal price of Rs 1099, it's surely more than worth your money!!!
Last but not the least, I put on my lovely fuchsia pumps from wd.com!
















I'm wearing: Jacket- SOS, Dress- Van Huesen, Bag- SBL, Pumps- wholesale-dress.net, Earrings- Accessorize

Hope you liked this outfit!! Do share your outfit ideas for Valentine's Day!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig