Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FOTD using Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition palette

Hey everyone,
 Today's post is not any review, it's just a part of yesterday's review. I have created a makeup look using Too Faced Dream Edition palette. I got many mails in which some of my silent readers requested me to do a makeup look. I want to thank them and this post is specially for them.

 

Products I've used here


Face
Ellis Faas foundation Ellis Veil 
Ellis Faas concealer 
Revlon PhotoReady powder

Eyes

Rouge Bunny Rouge Mattifying primer
Charcoal Shimmer on middle of eye lids below from crease
Metallic gray from crease to outer corner v 
Champagne sparkle on the rest of lids with brow bone. 
Ellis Faas eyeliner
Sleek Lash out mascara
Sleek brow kit 
Ardell lashes

Cheeks
Fresh pink blush from Too Faced Dream Edition palette
Bronzer again from it on cheek bones

Lips

Lip gloss from DE palette


Hope you liked this FOTD!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig