Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Nature's Co Pineapple Lip Balm- Review, photos

One of the most essential things that we require during winters is a lip balm because our lips are one of the most delicate part which always needs a deep care in this dry winters. Before going to bed, after waking up in the morning, after bathing and after every wash of our face, we need to take great care of our lips along with the rest of our face. A good lip balm can do that which our lips require. A good lip balm is that can nourish and moisturize the lips properly but also give them a lovely finish too. I feel proud that India has some great brands who produce not only good natural products for us but also have very high quality in them which make them really world class products. Today I'm going to review the Pineapple Lip Balm from one of the famous Indian brand Nature's Co which is a part of of one of their recently lunched Christmas set.

Pineapple Lip Balm

It is a pineapple flavored lip balm which gives you soft, moisturizing lips !


What The Nature's Co says...
 Get soft, luscious lips with the goodness of pineapple. It moisturizes, protects & leaves lips looking smooth & hydrated.

Ingredients

Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Kokum Butter and Pineapple Flavour.
weight


10 ml

Price


 Rs.225

Packaging


The packaging is so beautiful and cute. The lip balm comes in a square shaped glass jar with a stylish glass lid through which the lip balm is visible. After opening the lid one has to take out the balm using your fingers.





Texture


The texture feels hard while taking out the product but it starts melting as soon as we start applying it on the lips.

How to apply

 Apply it directly to your lips as often as required.

In the mirror of my own experience


To be honest I don't know why but the beautiful packaging makes me happy. Nature's Co is one of the real luxury brands which always maintains not only their good quality of products but also steals all the numbers of a beautiful and classy packaging. I always love their product's luxury packaging and this time they have proved themselves winner in this field. I'll talk about the product now because only good packaging can't tell the quality of a product so now let's  examine the product. When I first took out the balm from the jar it felt quite hard and I was confused to see it because I've never use a lip balm which feels hard. I had to force my finger in to take out the product but I was astonished to see that as I applied it on my lips the balm melted like a butter and after a while I felt my chapped lips so soft and smooth. The smell of this balm is like pineapple flavor ice-cream or milk shake. The balm is very creamy and mild. After applying my lips instantly felt relieved and became soft and moist quickly. This one stayed on for much longer than other ordinary balms. The effect stays for long for about 3-4 hours easily so I'm very happy about this quality and now this balm will be with me during all this winter for sure. 


Good points


Beautiful classy packaging.
Good to carry out, just be a little careful...it looks adorable when kept somewhere!! 
Very yummy smell!
Hydrates my lips very well.
Stays long on the lips.
It contains very beneficial and natural ingredients in it which is definitely great for lips.




Bad points

The balm feels hard while taking out from the jar but I think it's due to cold atmosphere.
Can be purchased only online or through very few counters in the country.
It's sad that the Nature's Co products are made in Dehradun but still there is no counter here.

Finally...

I'm really happy with the quality of this lip balm. It proved it's efficiency in its first application only and by its effects. It makes my lips well moist and hydrate it properly. Mostly lip balm can't stay on lips for more than about 2 to 2 n a half hours but this lasts really long which is so impressive. My lips remain soft and smooth even after 4 hours. I don't feel dry after so long. So it's one of the best lip balms I have ever used. 


Rating

4.5/5

Recommendation


I want to recommend this great product to my readers and friend as well because I'm sure they are going to love this lip balm in this winter. I request my friends to try it out once.

Availability


You can buy this lip balm from Nature's Co website & counters in some selected cities.

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig