Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Faces Cosmetics Moisture Rich lipstick- Review, Swatches & LOTD


Faces cosmetics has made a good market in India. I have noticed that Indian ladies are always interested to check out their new range products. The reason is clear; they have fine such a quality, big range of products to choose from and of course reasonable price of their products. I have used many things of this brand and I have been seldom disappointed. You have read some reviews on Chamber of Beauty about this brand earlier and today I’m going to do another review of this brand & this time it's a lipstick. I know many of my readers would have used its lipsticks and I’m sure they would have wanted to know my opinion about their lipsticks too.

Faces Moisturizing Rich Lipstick


Faces Lipsticks are enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil and is available in many shades.

 Price
Rs 349 for 3.2 gms 



Packaging


 

This lipstick comes in a black outer cover. The lipstick has a beautiful black packaging & the shade is visible through a transparent bottom

Texture


The texture is creamy and has a silky and smooth finish.It feels so  light weight on the lips but does need a lip balm underneath because it's unable to moisturize the lips itself.

Shade
  
Pink passion 01 is milky pink with a bit shimmers which aren't visible actually, only make it creamy and light.


In the mirror of my own experience


One can love this lipstick only after seeing its packaging because it's really classic & gorgeous. But if i talk about quality, it me a bit disappointed because it's not as pigmented as I expected. It's not capable of making my lips moist. The first time when I applied it, my lips felt dry. I don't mean that it makes my lips dry but if I don't apply a good lip balm underneath my lips before wearing this lipstick, my lips will feel dry which I don't like. This lipstick is not good for me in winter at all. But still I love this lipstick because when I apply it after applying a lip balm, the finish and effect is so beautiful. I love its baby pink shade which has a milky effect in it. It gives me a natural and healthy look. The texture is creamy and very light weight which I like. The staying power is good, it stays on for about 4-5 hour easily so the lasting power is not bad. The only flaw is it being less moisturizing which I hope the company will try to improve.

Good points
I love its beautiful packaging.
Nice light fragrance.
Creamy and light weight texture.
Stays long for 4-5 hours without any problem.
Available in many shades, I love their variety of shades.
Contains Vitamin E and jojoba oil which are fine for the lips.
Reasonable price.

Two swipes

Bad points
The only bad point which I have mentioned above, is it being less moisturizing and always need a lip balm before applying it. I think it's a big disappointment. 

LOTD

Rating
3.5/5

Finally

Finally I can say that I love this lipstick in spite of some disappointing points. It's a good brand which has proved itself through all its products. It has everything which a common Indian customer wished ever, classy packaging, good quality, huge range and still reasonably priced. The current cosmetic brands which are available in India at this time are either very costly in price or very cheap in quality so I love this brand and want to check out its products again and again.

Recommendation

I would love to recommend this lipstick to my readers but want to make alert about the bad point of this lipstick so if you buy it, don't forget to apply a lip balm underneath your lips. I would love to try its matte range too in future.


Disclaimer- Product sent by PR

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig