Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

Colorful Bird inspired EOTD!!!

Hi lovely beauties,
Just like many others, nature inspires me a lot with it's beauty & colors.....
One of these are the birds......so many colorful birds!!! Sometimes I really wonder about these gorgeous colors in these birds that nature has created...such combination & shades which we humans can rarely imagine...isn't it??
So when I was free a few days ago, I decided to try on this colorful makeup look inspired by this gorgeous bird!

I did it in a hurry, so maybe it couldn't have come out so well...but still I hope you like this EOTD :D








Which components of nature inspires you the most??? Would you like creating looks accordingly??
Have a great weekend ahead!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig