Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 30, 2011

100% Pure Cosmetics Lip Glaze- Review, Swatches & FOTD

Hi everyone,
If you are a regular reader of Chamber of beauty you would have remembered my previous post of 100% Pure Cosmetics in which you would have read reviews of their mascara and and blush stick. I have got very positive response after these products review. My readers loved that review so today I'm here with a review of another product from 100% Pure cosmetics & this time it's a lipstick!
 
100%Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze Lipstick



What 100% Pure says....
Sheer blackberry tone red. Gorgeous colors from fruit pigments in a moisturizing base of avocado and cocoa butters. 100% natural formula will give your lips a sheer wash of fruit pigmented color while nourishing your lips with vitamins and antioxidants

Ingredients
Organic Avocado Butter1, Organic Cocoa Butter1, Contains all or some of the following Fruit Pigments: Organic Cherry2, Organic Plum2, Cabernet Grape, Organic Raspberry2, Organic Blueberry2, Organic Blackberry2, Organic Peach2, Organic Apricot2, Organic Tomato3, Organic Pomegranate2, Organic Cacao (chocolate)2, Organic Rose Petals1, Organic Lavender Flower1 and Organic Cinnamon3, Organic Shea Butter4, Organic Rosehip Oil5, Organic Mango Butter1, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), May contain Mica (natural shimmery mineral)

Net weight
2.5 g

Price
$15.00

Packaging


It comes in a sleek silver tube with white beautiful print of flowers which looks so beautiful. Very handy for keeping in my purse. The cap closes tightly with a click and opens easily.

Shade

 

There are many beautiful shades in this line. The Lip Glaze range has 21 shades. Most of shades are pretty

Lip Glaze Cherry

It's a cherry red shade with rosy pink tones. It's a shade which is very similar to a real rose color.

Texture
The texture is creamy and moisturizing. Very easily spreads on the lips and makes it soft.

 Fragrance
It has a lovely fruity fragrance as it contains fruit extracts.

Pigmentation
The pigmentation is quite amazing, only one or two swipes are enough to find the right color.
Staying Power
 Not bad, It stays easily about 4/5 hours.

In the mirror of my own experience


As you all know that I have a pretty good collection of different colors and brands lipsticks,  & always keep searching for new shades for it. I always wished for some lip colors with pure natural ingredients because in cosmetics it's necessary that we choose such products which don't have harmful ingredients in them but it's so difficult to find such product especially in cosmetics. But I'm happy that nowadays some brands are coming in cosmetics world who have produced cosmetics products which are made with pure natural ingredients. 100% Pure Lip Glaze lipstick is purely made of fruits and just after opening the cap, its fruity flavor makes me happy. I love its smell. The shade is quite bright usually which I don't wear but It's so beautiful color for festival and I love to apply it according to my dress color. The texture of this lipstick is creamy as if a mixture of lip balm and lipstick. I can apply it even on my dry lips and after a while it makes it moist which a big quality of this lipstick. The staying power is not bad, It stays easily about 4-5 hours without reapplying. They have a good range of colors so I want to try some lighter shades. I really love the quality of this fruity lipstick.

Good points
I love its beautiful packaging, the packaging alone makes one insist to buy it.
The texture is creamy and moisturizing. Makes even dry lips smooth and soft. I would love to wear in winters.
Love its fruity fragrance. Sometimes I open its cap only to feel its lovely smell.
The color is too bright for me but they have a good range of shades so I can choose my favorite one.
If I have to wear it for a whole day, one will not have to care about it's effects as it is 100% natural.
Good staying power.
The most important part of this lipstick is its pure natural ingredients, which makes it even more special.
The price is reasonable.
They ship world wide and the products reaches very safely and in time so we can order it online very easily from their website.

2 swipes
Bad points

This shades is quite bright so I can't use it frequently.
Available only online.


Finally....
Finally I love this lipstick, the texture The fragrance the quality the staying power and especially the ingredients all are worth to buy it again and again.

Ratings


Recommendation
I would love to suggest such a fruity natural lipstick to all my readers and friends. Choose a natural one rather than those which have harmful ingredients in them & may cause harm.

So what's your opinion about selecting a fruity lipstick??? Have you used any?
My Photo of the day using 100% Pure Cosmetics






I've used 100% Pure Blackberry mascara & Sugar Plum lip & Cheek tint as well along with this lipstick!

Hope you liked the review & FOTD!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig