Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Simple eye makeup created using Sleek makeup Oh So Special Palette

Hi Lovely ladies,
Today I wanted to share a simple eye makeup which is quite easy and comfortably can be done by anyone. I have used my Sleek Makeup Oh So special palette for this makeup. All colors I've used are matte so it's a very wearable look.
Hope you enjoy!!!!





Now let's have a look at this simple eye makeup tutorial:

At first apply a primer or base on your lids. I have applied my RBR Metamorphoses Mattifying Primer here.


Take light pink shade, I have taken Pamper shade from my Sleek Makeup palette, and apply onto the lid with a flat brush, keeping it below the crease.


Now on a blending Brush sweep out some dull blackish purple shade(I have taken Wrapped Up eyeshadow from Sleek makeup) eyeshadow onto the area slightly above the socket line to your outer corner.



Then take an half white matte shade for the rest of your lids including your brow bone.(I have applied Bow shade from Oh so special palette) Now with a pointed brush blend the edges of both colors well.



On with another pointed eye liner brush
apply the same dark blackish purple shadow very close to the lower lashes to define your lash line.



Line your top lash line with a cream/gel or liquid liner. I have used my Mac gel eye liner with its brush.


Line your waterline with a kohl pencil. I lined with my Adorn Chubby pencil eye liner.


Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes. I have used my Motives mascara.Add some false lashes( I have wore my Ardell lashes) and you're done!

Here are some finished looks....The eye make-up is really quite simple - it just requires some good blending work and of course some especial shadows like from this Oh So Special palette!!

Hope you ladies enjoyed this eye makeup tutorial!!! Which looks have you created with this palette??
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig