Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 15, 2011

Simple EOTD using Neutrals {Requested}

Hi ladies,

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Indians!!!!!

A few days before some silent reader of COB requested me to do an eye makeup that would be perfect for office wear & would also be multi-shaded. So finally that EOTD is up & I hope it proves to be helpful.

I've used three neutral shades from my Oriflame Dare to Dream palette, mascara, kajal & without any falsies.







Shades used have been depicted in the photo:

1. Outer corner
2.Brow Bone
3. Lid


So girls what do you think about this EOTD???

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY once again & ahh...that reminds me that only another 15 days are left for my International Giveaway to end. So hurry if you haven't entered as yet!!!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig