Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's time for some mixing with Sleek makeup Pout Paints!!!!! {Review, Swatches, LOTDS}

Hi Lovelies and beauties,
If you know me well, you might be aware of this fact that I’m not much of an eye shadows junkie. In my real life I’m a very simple person but lip colors have always been my fondness. I have a big collection of lipsticks and lip glosses. But my lip love soul is always in search of some new shades but now it seems as if Sleek Makeup had read my mind and they produce something really amazing for lip color lovers. When I read about it, I was very excited about this wonderful range & now after getting it in my hand..oh I love it. I couldn’t wait to write about it ….so today there will be a Party, Fun and ENJOY…hahaha

But Please before we start the party..we should know about this amazing product..don’t you think?
Sleek Makeup Pout Paints
Sleek Makeup Pout Paints are cute little tubes that contain pure and intense lip pigments that combine the shine of a gloss with the opaque coverage of a lipstick. They are available in 11 shades that can be used alone or mixed to create your own. You can easily cover pigmentation with its opaque texture and just a drop of it is more than enough.

What Sleek Makeup claims
Pout paints to choose from you can mix up your very own unique shade using a combination of colors, or simply go for one stand out striking pop of colour.
To create your own personal shade, experiment by adding a touch of ‘Peek-a-bloo’, a unique blue tone to add depth and warmth to any lip colour. Or mix in a hint of Cloud 9, a pure white to lighten the load. Create the lip shade you’ve always wanted with Pout Paints!
Packaging
Sleek Makeup Pout Paints come in a cute little tubes with black caps. very handy & have a nozzle to take the contents out.

Net weight
8ml

Price
One Pout Paint is of $8 each available at sleek makeup's website and the shipping cost for India is $7.

Shades
Paint pouts come in 11 shades but the party kit which i received contains 5 shades.


From L-R they are:

Mauve Over- A gorgeous pinkish purple shade which can be easily worn alone & has a perfect finish!!!

Pin Up- True Red!!!!! I love this shade, although I'm not a big fan of dark shades but still this is something that can't be ignored!!!!

Cloud 9- White colored lip stain slightly thin in consistency. This is something very useful as it helps making your shades lighter & many beautiful shades can be obtained by mixing this in others!

Peek-a-bloo: Dark sky blue shades lip stain which again can't be worn alone of course but surely can be mixed with others to create different shades. Highly pigmented & has a perfect finish too!

Peachy Keen- A beautiful light orange shade very near to peach. Can be worn alone somehow I would prefer wearing it mixed with white.

Texture
Wow..The texture is just amazing, It's not just like a lipstick..and not like a gloss, yes, It seems that it combine the shine of a gloss with the opaque coverage of a lipstick.The Pout Paints have neither runny texture nor very thick so that they apply very easily on the lips.

Pigmentation

The Pout Paints are highly pigmented and just the tiniest little bit is enough to achieve an intense and opaque coverage. They have a nice and thick consistency which I love cos it makes them easier to apply on my lips.
Sleek Makeup says you can use your fingers to apply them but that won’t give you accurate effect and will only stain your fingers so you can use a spatula provided by them for mixing or brush to mix them. But I mixed some colors with my fingers, of course they became messy but the tissue which were sent by Sleek Makeup cleaned amazingly in a second. I really appreciate them.


How to apply
You definitely need to apply them with a brush and should be careful to not to use too much of it because even the tiniest drop can give your lips complete coverage. I don't need any lip balm underneath these pout paints. They give a soft and silky effect after applying them. the best thing is that they are not sticky at all.

Lasting power
The Pout Paints are also very long lasting. Once I have applied, they stay on my lips through out the day. I had my break fast, lunch and then I was going to had dinner, I noticed that although it become a bit faded but I didn't need to reapply it. So you can be tension free after applying them once on your lips and forget for the whole day. They’re not transfer-resistant but still be careful as they might leave a stain behind but I removed so quickly with the tissues from Sleek Makeup. But after these are over I'll need a good oil based makeup remover for removing them.

Good points
Sleek Makeup Pout Paints are pure lip pigments that provide a very high color payoff.
They give a satin and silky effect on your lips.
Very very long lasting.
Can be used alone or mixed to create your own shades.
Sleek Makeup Pout Paints has provided a golden chance to make your own collection of colors!
They are so highly pigmented that a tiny drop will be enough to find your exact color.
The texture is non sticky and not-drying at all.
They last a very long time on the lips.
The price is very reasonable.

Here is how the original shades look:

Mauve Over

Pin up


Peachy Keen


Bad points
Availability is a problem but you can get then on Sleek Makeup Website.
They got removed very easily with the cleansing wipes provided in this kit but I'm afraid that they'll be hard to remove with a cleanser.

Ok so now let's begin our mixing & matching & let's see what all i made with these beauties!!!

Five shades which I've stored!!
Peachy Keen+ Peek-a-bloo=
Pin Up+Peachy Keen


Peek-a-bloo+PeachyKeen+Mauve Over=
Peachy Keen+Mauve Over+ Cloud 9

Peek-a-bloo+Mauve Over
Peachy Keen+Peek-a-bloo+Pin up

So girls what do you think about the shades that I created?? Which ones are your faves???

You can buy this palette online from sleekmakeup.com. They ship world wide!!!!
Sleek Makeup- Website, Twitter & Facebook

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig