Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Duchess Marden Cream & Foaming Cleansers- Review, photos



Hi beauties,

Happy Friendship Day girls!!! The weekend is almost over & I hope you all enjoyed it!!!! Ramadan is also going on these days so there may be times when I would post after breaks but I'll try not to be irregular.

I've already introduced you to a skincare brand called Duchess marden where I had reviewed it's face creme. And now it's time for reviewing it's two more impressive products- Foaming cleanser & Cream cleanser

Duchess Marden Cream Cleanser

What it claims

Removes makeup and impurities from the skin
* Cleans gently, yet thoroughly, while providing a high level of hydration
* Replenishes moisture to dry and damaged skin
* Regenerates damaged tissue
* Stimulates collagen rebuilding to protect skin's elasticity
* Deeply moisturizes, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
* Calming and soothing properties
* Derived from pure, natural plant-based elements
* Free of petrochemicals, parabens and chemical preservatives

Ingredients

Water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, cetearyl alcohol*, cetearyl glucoside *, Rosa damascena (rose flower) water, cetearyl olivate*, sorbitan olivate*, glycerin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl esters sodium lauroyl glutamate*, xylitylglucoside*, anhydroxylitol*, xylitol* Rosa damascena (rose) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf) extract, xanthan gum, citric acid

Price

$34



In mirror of my own experience

I have received this cleanser in sachets but the good thing is that they have sent me 5 sachets of the products and I appreciate them for this because no one can get a sufficient result using only 2-3 times. I have used it about 12-15 times and got it as a impressive cleanser. I love their sachet too because they are so comfortable for opening and usage. The texture is neither thick nor runny. It came out very easily in my palm like a cream and I spread it all over my damp face, the smell of this cleanser is very pleasant & refreshing. I massaged gently after applying this cleanser & it didn't create any foam on application. and then removed my makeup with a wet cotton wool. It cleaned almost all the makeup except my arrogant mascara. But it’s so mild so one won't expect it to do so, but otherwise the rest of the makeup is completely removed. It also moisturizes & hydrates the skin very well...skipping a moisturizer will do!

Rating

4/5

Duchess Marden Foaming cleanser


What it claims
So many foaming cleansers act like an astringent, removing every bit of natural oil, and causing your skin to overproduce sebum, prompting a cycle of skin problems. Ours contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, yet effectively cleanses while retaining skin’s moisture.
* Removes makeup and impurities gently, yet thoroughly with mild plant-derived surfactants
* Replenishes moisture to dry and damaged skin
* Stimulates collagen rebuilding to protect skin's elasticity
* Regenerates damaged tissue
* Deeply moisturizes, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
* Rose oils impart calming and soothing properties
* Free of petrochemicals, parabens and chemical preservatives

Ingredients
babassuamidopropyl betaine, gluconolactone and sodium benzoate, rose oils (rosa damascena and rosa bourboniana), sclerotium gum powder, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, xylitylglucoside anhydroxylitol xylitol



Price
$34

In the mirror of my own experience

I never used any foaming cleanser before so I wanted to try it for removing my makeup because none of the cream cleansers are able to remove all the makeup especially the stubborn water proof mascara and eyeliner. But this was not the case with this foaming cleanser...it has a gel based-texture & it spread all over my face easily creating a good amount of lather which feels very mild, & gradually it removed all my makeup...even the waterproof ones! This was really amazing...something which I was in search of in every cleanser that I have used till date!

Eyeliner is something that I usually apply wherever I go & it's a good task removing it but finally i have something that does this job very easily.

The only thing is that it stung my eyes so I'll have to be very careful while using it. It does not moisturize the skin so one will have to apply a light moisturizer after this.

But overall it's a great product & I really recommend it to all my readers & I'm sure you'll love it too!

Rating

4/5

So girls hope you find my review helpful! Have a great week ahead!

Duchess Marden- Website

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig