Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Go Green (FOTD)

Hi Lovely and beautiful ladies,

As you all know that now I'll continue to write on this blog only so once again I've posted this look here which initially was on my site that had been hacked. Although it is now open but still I'm a bit afraid so want to continue here and quit from there. I got many mails from my readers to post this look once again as they weren't able to see it properly on the site. So for you all I've posted it once again. Hope you enjoy!!

Today’s FOTD was done by me just for sheer fun. Greenery is world’s need nowadays. As you all know that pollution has taken most of our cities in its grasp.Even hill stations and villages haven’t been spared from pollution. Forest and gardens are getting destroyed. The whole of our ecosystem is suffering as mankind has been plundering the precious resources of nature that have been bestowed upon us. I chose this GREEN color for today’s makeup only to spread the awareness and concern for environmental issues which is growing all over the world.I hope you guys like it.


Thanks :D







Products used:

Face-

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Revlon Colorstay concealer

Naturactor compact powder

Eyes-

Chambor stick foundation as a primer

Green shades from Love alpha eyeshadow palette:-

Moss green all over the lid

Blackish green on the outer corner

Light green on brow bone

Vega brush for blending

Lashes from KKCentrehk

Loreal mascara

Cheeks-

Love alpha light green eyeshadow as a blush

Lips-

Colorbar brown lip liner

MUFE lipstick shade 24 as a base

Love Alpha light green eyeshadow above the MUFE lipstick

So this was today’s FOTD :) Hope you liked it :D

xoxo Rakhshanda

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig