Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fabindia Lavender Cleansing milk- Review and photos

Hi friends

I hope you all are fine!! :-D

Happy Teddy Day to all of you!!! I really love Teddies and I have a big lot of them….do you love teddies? How is your day going along?

Today I have come with an amazing product from Fabindia.

Fabindia Lavender Cleansing Milk





What it claims:
It is a gentle cleansing milk with grapeseed extract and lavender essential oil that penetrate deep to cleanse and moisturize your skin.

Key Ingredients: Water, Sesame Oil, Emulsifying wax, glycerine, grapeseed extract, Gum Xantan, and Lavender Essential Oil

Price: Rs 150

Net Weight: 200 ml.

Directions for use: Apply onto a cotton swab and gently cleanser in an upward direction.

In the mirror of my own experience:

I always prefer a herbal product when the question comes about my skincare. I believe in herbal products because they are safe for my skin. I have been using cleansing milks from many herbal brands like VLCC, SHEHNAZ HUSSAIN, and BIOTUQE which are quiet good and now one more brand has been added to this list. It’s so nice guys that there are some good options of herbal brands in our market. I have tried this cleansing milk for the first time and I’m highly impressed by the quality of this product.

Some points why I like this cleansing milk-

This cleanser cleans my face completely.

It can remove the makeup very gently.

The texture of this cleansing milk is neither thick nor runny, so it can be controlled easily.

I can apply it on all over my face even on the eyes and it doesn’t sting my eyes at all.

I love its smell while applying it. As I don’t like strong smell so its light smell attracted me.

On seeing the quality and even the content of this cleanser, the price is very reasonable.

My skin feels smooth and supple after using this. Of course I always moisturize my skin after it.

I feel a clear freshness after using this.

Some points why I don’t like this product:

I don’t like the bottle. It’s quite heavy and not handy so it can’t be carried out for travelling.

In spite of removing makeup, this is not able to remove water proof eyeliner and mascara. But being a gentle cleanser I can’t expect to remove these things.

It’s best for my skin type, but being of oil based texture, I’ll not recommend it for much oily skinned people.

Will I purchase it again? Of course yes. I love it completely <3

Will I recommend it? Yes, for normal, dry and combination skin girls.

Rating: :) :) :) :) . 5/5

So girls, if you have normal, dry or combination or even less oily skin, it’ll be a gift for you. Have you used it?

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig