Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

Eye makeup for today

Hi friends,
Hope you all are fine. As everyone knows that march is here which means the spring season should be here…but in my city it seems as if the winters are not in a mood to leave :D The sky is all gray here as if the sky has done a light smokey look ;D :D
Anyways leave it, today I’m posting a lovely eye makeup of my sweet sister, to whom you all have been introduced before also ( Remember the lovely bride). This eye makeup will suit heavy dresses for function or festival. Will look nice on Indian sari or Lehnga dress.


Here the eye makeup is bit heavy so I have kept the lip color light and subtle for balancing the whole look.

I have used these products for this eye makeup:
Oriflame eye concealer
Colorbar eyeliner


Green shade from Maybelline quad (boo…it’s showing blue here!!)

Maroon from Lakme Desert rose quad

Revlon eye pencil

Revlon mascara

For the lips-

Amway lipstick( don’t know the shade name coz it was her’s)

So this is what i did on my sis when she had visited my place around a month ago. Hope you liked it :D

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig