Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Celebrity Makeup 1- Angelina Jolie

Today I saw this picture while searching the net and I had to stop here to see this picture of Angelina Jolie. She has always been one of my favorite actresses in Hollywood. I always admire her makeup and style. I’ve never seen her with too much makeup and this is the fact which I like about her. Her makeup style is always natural and simple but very elegant. I don’t remember seeing her in any picture in which her makeup and style doesn’t suit her. She has done very light natural makeup on her face. I love the makeup which doesn’t show much on our faces but makes our face noticeable too. For a moment, I thought that if I try to copy this look, I’ll need this stuff for it.



Face-
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Revlon concealer
Chambor Silver shadow compact (very light touch only to cover up the shining part of the face)
Cheeks-

I can’t see any touch of blush here on her cheeks but you can give a very light touch of the beauty powder of V.V range of Mac
Or Revlon illuminator
Eyes-
Eye concealer by Oriflame or any eye primer
A natural shade of eye shadow from the Chamber trio Bronze on the lids
Revlon colorstay black eyeliner on the upper lids
Black eye shadow for smudging the half of the lower lash line from Maxfactor single eye shadow
Revlon false eye lashes
Lips-
Colorbar natural shade lip gloss 002
I’ll really love to do this look. What do you think about this? Do you like this natural look? If yes, you should surely try this :D :D
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig